Easy Five-Step Process
- You contact us by phone, email, or through our website and express an interest in receiving a cash offer for your home.
- We respond ASAP with a few initial questions and set up an in-person consultation at your home. These initial questions provide us with information about you, your home, your desired selling timeframe, and more.
- On the day of the consultation, we come to your home to discuss how our cash offer program works and to present other possible selling options available that may work better for you and your situation. Our goal is to help you understand all your selling options so you can decide which path is right for you.
- If you choose to receive a cash offer for your home, we’ll develop a cash offer based on a true MLS-generated market valuation and present it to you within 48 hours. If you accept our cash offer, you can expect to close on your home and receive your cash payment in as little as 7 days (or delayed, if you prefer).
- If a cash offer is not the right decision for you, we’re able to list your home for sale to the public on our local MLS system. Should you decide to list your home for sale to maximize your home’s selling price, our Fix2Sell program can assist with both major and minor home repairs, updating, and renovation projects (with the option of no costs until closing). See Fix2Sell terms and conditions at the Fix2Sell website.
“CASH AND STAY” RENT-BACK PROGRAM
Get Cash for Your Home and Move Out When You’re Ready
If you want or need to receive the cash value for your home within as little as 7 days but have the need to delay your “move-out date” for a few months, Home Offer Guys can help. In these cases, we can complete a quick cash sale and then simply rent the home back to you, allowing you to get your cash quickly with the ability to stay in your home until the end of the rental period. A rental (lease) contract is required. Please inquire for details.